Three Common Marketing Mistakes And How To Avoid Them

Author: Las Vegas Premier Marketing | | Categories: Advertising Company , Brand Marketing , Marketing Agency

Blog by Las Vegas Premier Marketing

A successful marketing plan will connect you with the right customers, get people talking about your company, and help position your firm for financial success. However, ineffective marketing executions and other marketing mistakes can quickly derail even your best efforts.

At Las Vegas Premier Marketing, we’ve seen firms make their fair share of marketing strategy blunders and want to assist you in avoiding these very costly traps. We’ve highlighted three frequent mistakes made by business owners that you should avoid at all costs.

1. Lack of focus on potential customers’ needs

The first step in creating an effective marketing campaign is knowing your ideal customer needs. While many business owners think of their ideal customer demographically, many do not have a deep understanding of their customer’s interests and desires. Consequently, making it challenging to find and target them through marketing.

2. Failing to capture repeat customers

In business, existing customers account for 80% of sales and earnings, while new customers purchasing for the first time account for the remaining 20%. If you don’t retarget your current customers to encourage them to buy from you again, it could put a significant dent in your profits.

So don’t forget to target a few of your marketing campaigns at your current consumer base to obtain repeat business. By doing this, you’ll not only reach a larger audience of potential purchasers, but you’ll also ensure that you’re putting enough effort into your core customer base.

3. Lack of research and testing

Skipping research and testing is one of the most common marketing mistakes companies make. Market research and testing help you know who your customers are and what they really want. Furthermore, it also gives you information on what the potential customers are looking for in your product or service.

Before launching a marketing campaign, do your research and avoid the pain of barking up the wrong tree!

To avoid these and other mistakes, reach out to the experts at Las Vegas Premier Marketing. We implement effective marketing methods to help our clients build their brands and target their potential audiences. We are passionate about what we do and have a clear understanding of the desired objectives. We offer services that include brand management, customer acquisition, and customer retention.

Our direct sales, advertising, and marketing job opportunities are available across Nevada (NV): Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Henderson.

For complete information on what we do, please click here. If you have any questions about marketing, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact us here. 



READ MORE BLOG ARTICLES